Dr. Draesel practices a preventative approach to internal medicine
customized to fit your healthcare needs.
Internal medicine is a branch of medicine that focuses on the prevention and treatment of diseases and conditions. Internal medicine encompasses primary care. Primary care physicians are the cornerstone of medicine. They diagnose and treat existing conditions and work to provide you with the knowledge and care to prevent future conditions. They are the ones that treat complex diseases or conditions to every day health concerns, ailments, aches and pains.
Typical visit reasons:
- Routine Bloodwork.
- Physical examines.
- Common Colds.
- Pain related issues.
- Gastrointestinal upsets.
- Medication monitoring.
- Cardiovascular functioning.
- Psychological counseling.
- Weight management.
- Sleep disorders.
Third generation Medical Doctor who is a specialist in Internal Medicine with over 30 years’ experience is offering caring personalized preventative services 24/7.
- Enhanced yearly physical exams which will have no time constraints, you will be able to address any and all present and potential medical concern and/or problems.
- Each patient will have a preventative care plan including immunizations, vaccines, laboratory tests, specialist visits and radiological screenings.
- Detailed medication(s) review and management to discover possible side effects and drug interactions.
- Enhanced BMI(Body Mass Index) weight consulting.
Why Concierge Medicine?
- 24 hour, seven days a week “on call” coverage, you will be provided with Dr. Draesel’s home and cell phone numbers.
- You will be able to make same day appointments and will wait no longer than 10 minutes.
- House calls will be made by Dr. Draesel when appropriate for necessitated by circumstance(s).
- Transportation to and from the office will be provided to you within a 10 mile radius.
- Specialist’s appointments will be a made, at your convenience, and your care will be followed through with the specialist.
- Prescriptions will be phoned in to the pharmacy of your choosing, eliminating the need for you to take the prescription to the pharmacy and wait for it to be filled.
- If hospitalized, Dr. Draesel is on Staff at Mount Sanai Hospital and will continue your care thur your hospital stay.
Letter of Intent
It is my intention and desire to establish, along with my current practice of medicine, a concierge medical practice to provide this additional service to these patients who desire such additional services. The primary purpose and benefit of creating such an additional concierge practice is to allow me the opportunity to have the necessary time to spend with each patient. Such a situation would be far more satisfying to me as the physician and to you, my patient. One major benefit to such a service is the structure that will allow me to develop. During any visits there will be no “time full constraints” so that the patient will feel more at ease and relaxed knowing they can up and discuss any potential problem they may have regardless of whether it is related to the presenting problem, they will have attention to all their concerns and problems.
It should be understood that nothing contained within this concierge practice will not have any effect in any way upon the patients’ third party insurance(s) carrier(s). The bills for these services will all continue to be sent through us as they have always been. Therefore, any non-covered concierge services for which Concierge Med J.G. Draesel M.D. will be collected; a fee is and will be distinguished from and separate of any covered services which will be continued to be billed under the third party insurance coverage such as Medicare, Blue Cross, etc.
The Ultimate Weight Loss Program
What is the hCG Diet?
hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is a natural hormone produced in large quantities during pregnancy to ensure proper nutrients to a developing baby. hCG is what triggers the hypothalamus to mobilize stored fat into the bloodstream to be used as “food”. It is believed to reset your metabolism and to protect your body’s good fat and keep muscle tissue from breaking down (which occurs in other low calorie diets without the use of hCG).
How does the hCG Diet work?
hCG triggers the body to provide a constant flow of “food” received from the fat that your body is breaking down and using. That means burning 3500 to 4000 calories of stored fat and losing 1 to 2 pounds a day!!
hCG Diet Benefits
What hCG Diet does for you:
- You lose FAT, not muscle.
- Targets fatty areas on belly, buttocks, thighs, under arms, and chest.
- Targets unwanted back fat near the bra line.
- Tightens and firms skin, reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Increases energy and metabolism.
- Decreases cravings for carbohydrates and sugar.
- Decreases appetite.
- Increases libido in men and women.
- Ideal for patients with little or no time to exercise.
- Ideal for women in menopause or post hysterectomy.
- Women lose an average of 25-40 pounds of fat.
- Men lose an average of 30-47 pounds of fat.
Our hCG Program
The Ultimate Fat Burning Treatment.
What our program includes:
- Medically Supervised.
- Physical Exam.
- Lab Tests.
- 26 Day supply of HCG.
- Possible appetite suppressant (upon physician clearance).
- Weekly Weigh ins.
- Supportive Staff available to answer your questions before, during and after the program.
- A detailed diet plan and recipes.
B-12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in some foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. B-12 is necessary for normal metabolism of nerve tissue and is involved in protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism.
B-12 provides relief for:
- Nervousness & Irritability.
- Mild memory impairment.
- Inability to concentrate.
- Mental Depression.
- Lack Of BalanceMay also be beneficial for: Obesity, Allergies, Arthritis, Shingles, Asthma, Anemia, and Arteriosclerosis, Osteoporosis, and more.
M.I.C. Lipotropic Injections
M.I.C Stands for:
- Methionine (reduces fat and aids in lowering cholesterol).
- Inositol (metabolized fats and cholesterol and aids in transporting fat in the blood stream).
- Choline (plays a vital role in lipid metabolism making it a good fighting tool against fat deposits).
M.I.C. benefits include:
- Lipotropic action, which aids in fat burning.
- Maintains healthy skin tone, conditions hair and nails.
- Increases the energy level to prevent and relieve fatigue.
- Works as an antioxidant to help neutralize toxins in the body.
Nutrition Therapy/IV Therapy
IV Nutrition Therapy is a way to give your body nutrients. Using a small butterfly needle, nutrients in the form of essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals enter the blood stream. Different varieties of nutrient IV therapies are available based on the results that you wanted to achieve. It’s safe and can be achieved in one hour in our relaxing environment. Some of the IV nutrient therapies available are:
Myer’s General Health Cocktail
Promotes general health by infusing essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Mix of anti-virals, vitamin D and selenium to reduce the symptoms of an oncoming cold.
Raises the body’s defenses and immune system and energy levels.
Complete nutritional blood analysis
This approach utilizes science to determine what nutritional supplementations you should take. No longer is it a guess as to whether a vitamin or nutritional supplement will be beneficial.
The analysis Can help determine:
- If the supplements you’re taking are beneficial.
- What dietary and lifestyle modifications you should make.
- Whether you currently have any diseases.
- Problems as they just begin.
- Level of healthiness.
Blood testing to determine nutritional deficiencies uses blood work and other diagnostic tools to develop an in-depth analysis of one’s body function. The detailed report will show where the problem areas are occurring or just developing and explain ones test findings, as well as the nutrition and dietary recommendations based upon the test results.
Many problems show up in the blood long before you actually feel symptoms. Do you know you can have only 20% liver kidney function?
Hormone Replacement / Anti Aging
As we age, our hormone levels fluctuate below normal levels present in youth. A full-blood panel and physical exam will be conducted to determine if hormone replacement is suggested.
Some hormone replacement therapies include testosterone therapy, Sermolin, Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 2 (GHRP2), Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 6 (GHRP6), Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), anti-estrogen therapy, and nutritional therapy.
Signs of Hormone Deficiency in Males:
- Mood swings.
- Decreased libido.
- Erectile Dysfunction.
- Sleep disturbances.
- Weight gain.
- Reduction of muscle mass.
Benefits of Hormone Replacement
- Decrease body fat.
- Increase lean muscle mass.
- Boost energy.
- Enhance mood.
- Higher sex drive.
What if there was a way to know how well your body responded to your medication regiment? With advances in pharmagenetic laboratory testing, your doctor can now look at your genetic makeup to see how your body metabolizes certain medications. Adverse drug-reaction testing takes samples of your DNA and examines genetic markers. The presence of these genetic markers determines how your body metabolizes medications, whether they can either be tolerated or may be toxic for your body.
With a simple cheek sab to collect the DNA sample and laboratory analysis of your genetic markers, an interpretation of your results can allow for modifications or an overall clearer picture of what medications may be best suited for your body.